The Central Louisiana Regional Port lies in the heart of the US southern corridor and is a dynamic economic engine and a job creator for Central Louisiana. Local supply chains and distribution networks are constantly changing, shippers now demand greater transportation efficiency that encompass all modes of transportation.
- 200 acres of property
- 40 ton crane for loading
- Hopper barge unloading dock with conveyor system
- 75,000 total sq ft. of dry warehousing
- 13,600 ton bulk fertilizer warehouse
- 3,400 and 5,000 ton bulk fertilizer dome
- Two 550,000 gallon fuel storage tanks
- One 150,000 gallon tank
- Three dock
- Immediate access to 4 highways, major Interstate: I-49, railroad system, and an international airport
- Access to navigable river system including: Red River, Mississippi River, Gulf Inter-coastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico
- Abundance of natural gas
CLRP works hand-n-hand with state and local government to develop and assist with applying for tax incentives and business incentives for companies locating here. To find out more about incentives Central Louisiana Regional Port has to offer your company call us at (318) 473.1848 or use our contact form.